Benefits of Cat’s Eye –
- Cats Eye stone benefits most during the Dasa or the malefic phase of Ketu, the headless body of the shadow planet ‘Rahu’.
- Cats eye stone effects the health conditions of its wearer positively. It is believed that sudden health related traumas requiring crucial surgeries are mostly caused due to the malefic effects of Ketu in one’s horoscope and wearing cat eye stone benefits in nullifying the negative effects of Ketu.
- Wearing Cats Eye results in the growth of a person’s wealth and improves their financial conditions.
- Cats Eye gemstone benefits the business or the professional life of its wearer. It is known to revive declining Businesses or financial ventures.
- Cats Eye protects its wearer from road accidents, envy of their foes, debts, poverty and other such diabolical situations.
- Ketu is considered a spiritual and religious planet. One of the benefits of wearing cat’s eye gemstone is that a person feels content, detached from worldly desires and interested in spirituality.
Procedure for Wearing Cat’s Eye –
The best choice as the metal for Cats Eye should be Silver. The second choice as the metal for Cat’s Eye should be Panchdhatu, which should be avoided if possible. Cats Eye is worn in the middle finger of the correct hand (Left Hand for left-handed people and the Right Hand for right-handed people). The best time to wear Cats Eye gemstone is in the evening of a Saturday during the Krishna Paksh (Waxing Moon).
Which Cat’s Eye stone should I buy?
- Cat’s Eye (Lehsoonia) gemstone should ideally weigh at least 1/10th carats of your body weight. (60 kg body weight = 6 carat stone)
- The stone should preferably have high clarity, pure color and no chemical or heat treatments.
- Chrysoberyl Cats Eye (Ceylonese from Sri Lankan) is considered to be the best Cat Eye gemstone. Quartz Cats Eye is used as a substitute.
Find Your Lucky Gemstone
At Sitarejewels.com, there is a stone for every budget. Our catalogue features the best Ceylonese Cats Eyes for all price ranges. If you have a lower budget, you can go for a Quartz Cats Eye, which is a substitute for Chrysoberyl Cats Eye. Call us at INDIA: +91 9609606060 or Request a Call Back.
Cats Eye Quality
Cat’s Eye is a unique gemstone and has been named so because of its striking resemblance to the eye of a cat. This resemblance is caused by the phenomenon known as ‘Chatoyancy’ displayed because of the presence of unique white lines on the surface of the gemstone that look like reflection of light.
- The quality of Cats Eye depends upon its Cut, Color and Clarity. The stone should have a smooth surface and be free of spots and natural inclusions. The color should be pure and uniform.
- For Astrological purpose, the Cats Eye’s quality depends mainly on the absence of spots and blemishes and less on color.
Where should I buy Natural Cats Eye ?
Be careful as many dealers sell treated or synthetic Cat’s Eye having less or no astrological effects. Some unethical jewelers pass off Quartz Cat’s Eye as Chrysoberyl Cat’s Eye to unsuspecting customers. Therefore, when you buy Cats Eye Online, ensure that you get a Lab Certificate of its authenticity from a Reputed Lab and that the dealer is ready to get the gemstone certified from any reputed lab of your choice (careful: there are fake labs as well!).
The seller should also have a clear refund policy and hopefully, a large presence (larger organizations are likely to be more careful about their brand and stay away from unethical practices).
You can buy Cats Eye online at sitarejewels.com where the original Cat’s Eye stone prices are reasonable and quality, the best. We value your trust above anything else and therefore, provide a free lab certificate which ensures that your Cats Eye gemstone is 100% natural. Also, you can pay cash on delivery as we provide free shipping for our products worldwide. We also have a customer-friendly Return and Refund policy.
Which is the Best substitute for Cats Eye ?
Good quality Chrysoberyl Cat’s Eye might be a little expensive for many people. Therefore, you can go for a Quartz Cat’s Eye, which is much cheaper, as a substitute for Chrysoberyl Ca
However, substitutes are astrologically less effective than the primary stone.
We can help you find the best gemstone for your budget from a wide variety of Cats Eyes as well as its substitutes showcased on Sitarejewels.com. Request a Call Back from us today!
Or, start a chat or call us at INDIA: +91 9609606060
Gemstones Related to Cats Eye
There are many names of Cat’s Eye gemstone that are popular among people. Some of the names and their alternate spellings are:-
Vaidurya or Vaidoorya
Sootramani or Sutra Mani
Lehsuniya, Lehsooniya, Lasuniya, Lahsuniya
Viduraja or Vidooraja
Vidalaksha or Bidalaksh
Cat’s Eye Benefits, Procedure of wearing Lehsunia Gemstone
Find Your Lucky Gemstone