Benefits of Hessonite –
- Hessonite or Gomed represents the planet Rahu. Wearing a Gomed stone can bring unprecedented professional success, power and good health and removes psychological stress.
- Hessonite gemstone benefits most people in the Technology sector, I.T sector, and people in politics and bureaucracy, etc.
- Hessonite strengthens the planet Rahu. People who have a strong positioning of Rahu in their horoscope have great analytical, computational and quick decision making skills and can turn unfavorable situations to their advantage.
- Rahu or Raahu is a malefic planet and if placed at a weak position in the Kundali (birth chart) creates confusion, indecision, hesitation and uncertainty in life. Wearing Gomed gemstone brings clarity to thoughts and removes mental pressure.
- Medically, Hessonite is said to provide immunity and expedite the recovery of its wearer. People who have a weak Rahu do not recover easily from ailments and do not respond well to medicines. This malefic effect of Raahu changes after wearing a Hessonite gemstone.
- Specifically, it is said to help in conditions of Hemorrhoids, sinus, Palpitation, fatigue, clumsiness, and intestinal issues
Procedure of Hessonite –
The first choice as the metal for Hessonite should be Silver or Platinum. Astrologically, Gold and Panchdhatu should be avoided. Hessonite is worn in the middle finger of the correct hand (Left Hand for left-handed people and the Right Hand for right-handed people). It should be worn at the time of Saturday evening during the Krishna Paksh (Waning Moon).
Which Hessonite stone should I buy ?
- The Hessonite gemstone should ideally weigh at least 1/10th carats of your body weight. (60 kg body weight = 6 carat stone)
- The stone should preferably have high clarity, mid to deep orange color and no chemical or heat treatments.
- For Astrological purpose, Ceylon Hessonites (Sri Lankan) are considered the best.
Find Your Lucky Gemstone
At Sitarejewels.com, there is a stone for every budget. Our catalogue features the best Ceylonese Hessonites for all price ranges. You can also purchase Hessonite online by choosing from our range of African and Indian Gomedh. Contact us at INDIA: +91 9609606060
- The quality of Hessonite depends upon its Cut, Colour and Clarity
- For Astrological purpose, quality depends mainly on clarity and only little on colour.
Where should I buy Natural Hessonite ?
Be careful as many dealers sell treated or synthetic Gomed. Others may sell African gomed but charge the price of Ceylonese gomed. Therefore, when you buy Hessonite Online, ensure that you get a Lab Certificate of its authenticity from a Reputed Lab and that the dealer is ready to get the gemstone certified from any reputed lab of your choice (careful: there are fake labs as well!). The seller should also have a clear refund policy and hopefully, a large presence (larger organizations are likely to be more careful about their brand and stay away from unethical practices).
You can buy Original Hessonite online at sitarejewels.com where Natural Hessonites are available at affordable prices and in the best quality. We value your trust above anything else and therefore provide a free lab certificate which ensures that your Hessonite gemstone is 100% natural. Also, you can pay cash on delivery as we provide free shipping for our products worldwide. We also have a customer-friendly Return and Refund policy.
Which is the Best substitute for Hessonite ?
Natural Orange Zircon and Indian Hessonite are the substitutes for Hessonite. However, Hessonite substitutes are astrologically far less effective than the primary stone.
We can help you find the best gemstone within your budget from a wide variety of Hessonites as well as its substitutes showcased on Sitare Jewels. Call us now or Request a Call Back and we will call you!
Gemstones Related to Hessonite
Orange cognac Hessonite – High Quality Ceylonese Hessonite (from Sri Lanka) is often referred to by this name.
Black Hessonite – Low Quality Hessonite from India and Africa with very little to no clarity is called Black Hessonite, because it appears nearly black.
Yellow Grossular Garnet – Hessonite is a kind of Garnet and is sometimes called Yellow or Orange-brown Grossular Garnet.
Hessonite Benefits, Procedure of wearing Gomed Gemstone
Find Your Lucky Gemstone