Benefits of Pearls –
The best thing about a Pearl stone is that it does not have any malefic effects on its wearer. In Astrology, Moon is symbolic of ‘mother’ and is therefore, very nurturing and affectionate in nature. Anyone can wear a Pearl gemstone and experience its mystic effects in their life.
- Pearl strengthens Moon (Chandra) in the wearer’s horoscope. Moon, in Astrology, is called ‘the Ruling Planet of Emotions’ and is associated with the providing calmness and tranquility.
- Pearl stone instills in its wearer positivism and courage and makes its wearer emotionally available, kind, and psychologically healthy. It also instills ‘wanderlust’ or the ‘desire to travel and explore’ in its wearer.
- It is believed that Pearl gemstone benefits people who are depressed, mentally disturbed or emotionally unavailable. Because of its calming effects, it is recommended for people who have developed a negative attitude or lost all hope in life.
- Children, especially those below 12 years of age, who face health problems or fall sick easily are recommended a pearl stone. Children should preferably wear Pearl Gemstone in the throat chakra in a moon-shaped pendant.
- Another one of the benefits of Pearl gemstone is that it instills self-confidence in its wearer and helps them express themselves freely. It is therefore very beneficial for people working as counselors, public speakers, therapists, psychologists etc.
- Pearl is specifically said to bring prosperity to people dealing in dairy products, travel and tourism industries.
- Medically, Pearl is believed to help keep the ‘Heart’ strong and healthy. Also, it is said that Pearl stone benefits water induced ailments and maintains the Water Balance in our body. It is also worn to cure conditions such as pneumonia.
Procedure for wearing Pearl –
The first choice as the metal for Pearl should be Silver. Gold, Panchdhatu etc should be avoided if possible. Pearl is worn in the little finger of the correct hand (Left Hand for left-handed people and the Right Hand for right-handed people). It should be worn on Monday evening during the Shukla Paksh (Waxing Moon).
Which Pearl stone should I buy ?
- Cultured Pearls should ideally weigh at least 1/10th in carats of your body weight. (60 kg body weight = 6 carat stone)
- Wild Natural Pearls are extremely rare and small and should weight 1/60 carats of your body weight.
- The stone should preferably be round, smooth, free of spots and have no chemical or heat treatments.
- For Astrological purpose, rare Natural Pearls are considered the best and Cultured South Sea pearls, the second best.
Find Your Lucky Gemstone
At Sitarejewels.com, there is a stone for every budget. Our catalogue features the best Tahitian and South Sea pearls for all price ranges. You can also buy Pearl online by choosing from our range of Fresh Water cultured pearls
Chat with us or Call us at INDIA: +91 9609606060
- The quality of Pearl depends upon its Shape, Color and Spots.
- For Astrological purpose, the Pearl’s quality depends mainly on how many spots it has. The fewer the spots, the better the quality.
- Pearl is a natural skeletal stone and is hence shaped and polished as opposed to cutting and faceting. The shape of the Pearl has only ornamental significance and not astrological.
Where should I buy Natural Pearl ?
Be careful as many dealers sell fresh water pearls and synthetic pearls and call them cultured South Sea pearls. Unethical jewelers also sell low quality pearls and pass them off as natural pearls. Therefore, when you buy Pearl Online, ensure that you get a Lab Certificate of its authenticity from a Reputed Lab and that the dealer is ready to get the gemstone certified from any reputed lab of your choice (careful: there are fake labs as well!).
The seller should also have a clear refund policy and hopefully, a large presence (larger organizations are likely to be more careful about their brand and stay away from unethical practices).
You can buy Pearl online at Sitarejewels.com where the original Pearl stone prices are reasonable and quality, the best. We value your trust above anything else and therefore, provide a free lab certificate which ensures that your Pearl gemstone is 100% natural. Also, you can pay cash on delivery as we provide free shipping for our products worldwide. We also have a customer-friendly Return and Refund policy.
Which is the Best substitute for Pearl ?
Moonstone is the best Pearl substitutes. However, substitutes are astrologically less effective than the primary stone.
Pearls Benefits, Procedure of wearing Moti Gemstone
Find Your Lucky Gemstone