Benefits of Blue Sapphire –
- Blue Sapphire helps you extract the maximum out of every favorable situation. It sends fortune, luck and auspicious situations to your way.
- It is extremely beneficial for business and trade. If Blue Sapphire suits you, then it will shower riches and prosperity in your life.
- Businesses dealing in Oils, fuel, paint, iron, tools etc. receive the maximum astrological benefits of Blue sapphire.
- It ensures the overall health and strength of the knees, legs and hair of its wearer.Saturn (shani) is known as ‘Nyaayadheesh’ or the ‘Lord of Justice’ in Hindu mythology. Therefore, Blue Sapphire is very beneficial for people who are lawyers, judges or hold important decision-making positions.
- Blue Sapphire helps reduce the malefic effects of Saturn (Shani) in one’s horoscope.
Procedure for wearing Blue Sapphire, Neelam –
Astrologers advise that Blue Sapphire be worn in Silver or Platinum. Gold should be the last choice and should generally be avoided. Blue Sapphire is worn in the middle finger of the correct hand (The Left Hand for left-handed people and the Right Hand for right handed people). Saturday evening of Krishna Paksh (waning moon) is the best time to wear a Blue Sapphire.
Which Blue Sapphire Stone Should I Buy ?
- Ideally, purchase a Blue Sapphire gemstone weighing at least 1/12th carats of your body weight (60 kg body weight = 5 carat stone)
- The stone should preferably have high clarity, mid-to-dark blue color, and no chemical treatments.
- Normally, Unheated Ceylon Blue Sapphires are considered the best Blue Sapphires for astrology.
Find Your Lucky Gemstone
At Sitarejewels.com, there is a stone for every budget. Our catalogue features the best Ceylonese and Burmese Blue Sapphires for all price ranges. For lower budgets, we have a range of Thailand Neelam stones and substitutes of Neelam like Blue Topaz, Amethyst and Iolite etc. Contact us today!
Blue Sapphire Quality
- The quality of a blue sapphire varies on the cut, color and clarity
- Astrologically, the quality depends mainly on the clarity, and a little bit on the color of the Blue Sapphire stone.
- Dark Color Blue Sapphires, including Bluish-Purple Sapphires, are called Indraneelam and are especially considered powerful. The cut of the blue sapphire is only ornamental and has no astrological significance.
Where Should I Buy Natural Blue Sapphire Gemstone ?
Be careful as many dealers sell treated or synthetic Neelam. Therefore, when you buy Blue Sapphire Online, ensure that you get a Lab Certificate of its authenticity from a Reputed Lab and that the dealer is ready to get the gemstone certified from any reputed lab of your choice (careful: there are fake labs as well!).
The seller should also have a clear refund policy and hopefully, a large presence (larger organizations are likely to be more careful about their brand and stay away from unethical practices).
The problem with buying astrological gemstones from jewelers is that most of the times the jeweler will give you a synthetic or a treated gemstone which has negligible astrological effect. You can buy Neelam stone online at Sitarejewels.com where we sell only natural Blue Sapphires and provide a free lab certificate of authenticity with every purchase. Also, you can pay cash on delivery as we provide free shipping for our products worldwide. We also have a customer-friendly Return and Refund policy.
Which is the best substitute of Blue Sapphire stone ?
Iolite and Blue Topaz are the best substitutes for Blue Sapphire. Amethyst is also a good substitute for blue sapphire stone. However, the blue sapphire substitutes are not as astrologically effective as the actual stone.
Gemstones Related To Blue Sapphire / Neelam
Pitambari Neelam – A blue and yellow mixed sapphire
Khooni Neelam – Another name for powerful Purple Sapphire
Raktambari Neelam / Raktambar Neelam – Another name for the powerful Purple Sapphire
Mayuri Neelam – Yet another name for the powerful Purple Sapphire.
Blue Sapphire Benefits, Procedure of wearing Neelam Gemstone
Find Your Lucky Gemstone