Benefits of Red Coral –
- Red Coral gives its wearer stamina, strength and the ability to work hard.
- In Astrology, Red Coral strengthens Mars and is therefore highly beneficial for in occupations that are laborious and require physical activity. E.g., famous sportspeople are seen to have a very strong Mars (Mangal).
- In Vedic Astrology, Mars (Mangal) planet is called ‘Bhoomi-Kaarak’, which means ‘the patron of Land’. Therefore, Moonga gemstone benefits people who work in Land and Real Estate related sectors. Also, it increases the wearer’s likeliness to own or inherit property.
- Medically, Red Coral is said to help keep the ‘Heart’ strong and cure ailments related to blood flow.
- It is believed to help in curing problems related to Blood Pressure, Hemoglobin and the menstrual cycle etc.
- Moonga stone is said to help the wearer recover from diseases such as Piles (Hemorrhoids), Fever, Impotency, Indigestion etc.
Procedure of wearing Red Coral –
The first choice as the metal for Red Coral should be Silver. The second choice as the astrological metal for Moonga stone should be Gold or Panchdhatu. Red Coral is worn in the ring finger of the correct hand (Left Hand for left-handed people and the Right Hand for right-handed people). It should be worn on Tuesday morning before 11 A.M during the Shukla Paksh (Waxing Moon).
Which Red Coral stone should I buy ?
- Red Coral (Moonga) gemstone should ideally weigh at least 1/10th in carats of your body weight. (60 kg body weight = 6 carat stone)
- The stone should preferably be free of spots, orange to deep red in color and have no chemical or heat treatments.
- For Astrological purpose, Italian Red Corals are considered to be the best Red Corals.
Find Your Lucky Gemstone
At Sitarejewels.com, there is a stone for every budget. Our catalogue features the best Japanese and Italian Red Corals for all price ranges. You can also purchase Indian Corals or Moonga stones online. Chat with us or Call us at INDIA: +91 9609606060
Where should I buy Natural Red Coral ?
Be careful as many dealers sell treated or synthetic Moonga. Therefore, when you buy Red Coral Online, ensure that you get a Lab Certificate of its authenticity from a Reputed Lab and that the dealer is ready to get the gemstone certified from any reputed lab of your choice (careful: there are fake labs as well!). The seller should also have a clear refund policy and hopefully, a large presence (larger organizations are likely to be more careful about their brand and stay away from unethical practices).
You can buy Red Coral online at sitarejewels.com where the original Moonga stone prices are reasonable and quality, the best. We value your trust above anything else and therefore, provide a free lab certificate which ensures that your Red Coral gemstone is 100% natural. Also, you can pay cash on delivery as we provide free shipping for our products worldwide. We also have a customer-friendly Return and Refund policy.
Which is the Best substitute for Red Coral ?
Bloodstone is considered to be a Red Coral substitute. However, substitutes (up-ratna) are not as astrologically effective as the primary gemstones (ratna).
We can help you find the best gemstone for your budget from a wide variety of Red Corals as well as its substitutes showcased on Sitare Jewels. Request A Call Back Now!
Red Coral Benefits, Procedure of wearing Moonga Gemstone
Find Your Lucky Gemstone