Benefits of Ruby –
- Ruby or Manik stone has symbolized royalty since ages. It is known to bring status, dignity, wealth, professional success and the power of social influence to its wearer.
- It brings recognition and respect when worn by people who are in top-level Government and Administrative jobs.
- Ruby is believed to strengthen the planet Sun in its wearer’s horoscope. It has been noted that people who have a strong positioning of Sun in their horoscope have a luxurious and sophisticated life and always mark their presence wherever they go.
- Sun (Surya) is symbolic of ‘Father’ in Astrology. Wearing a Manik ratna (gemstone) strengthens paternal relations, improves Father’s health and increases the likeliness of inheriting a successful legacy.
- Medically, Ruby symbolizes the Heart, the Eyes and Bones. It is believed that wearing a Ruby gemstone benefits Heart conditions, improves the eye sight and makes bones stronger.
- It is said that Manik stone benefits its wearer’s metabolic activities and increases their body temperature.
Procedure for wearing Ruby –
The first choice as the metal for Ruby should be Gold. However, you can also choose Silver as the metal for Manik stone. Additionally, it can also be worn in Panchdhatu. Ruby is worn in the ring finger of the correct hand (Left Hand for left-handed people and the Right Hand for right-handed people). It should be worn at the time of sunrise on Monday during the Shukla Paksh (Waxing Moon).
Which Ruby stone should I buy ?
- The ideal weight of your Ruby gem (Manik) is at least 1/12th in carats of your body weight. (60 kg body weight = 5 carat stone)
- The stone should preferably have high clarity, pinkish to dark red color and no chemical or heat treatments.
- For Astrological purpose, Old Burma Ruby stones (from Myanmar) are considered the best.
Find Your Lucky Gemstone
At Sitarejewels.com, there is a stone for every budget. Our catalogue features the best Burmese Rubies for all price ranges. You can also purchase Ruby online by choosing from our range of African, Thailand and Indian Manik stones or buy substitutes of Ruby like Red Garnet, Red Onyx and Tiger’s Eye. Chat with us or Call us at INDIA: +91 9609606060
Where should I buy Natural Ruby ?
Be careful! Many dealers sell treated or synthetic Manik ratna while others pass off low quality Ruby stones as Old Burmese Rubies. Therefore, when you buy Ruby gemstone Online, ensure that you get a Lab Certificate of its authenticity from a Reputed Lab and that the dealer is ready to get the gemstone certified from any reputed lab of your choice (careful: there are fake labs as well!).
The seller should also have a clear refund policy and hopefully a large presence (larger organizations are likely to be more careful about their brand and stay away from unethical practices).
You can buy Ruby online at sitarejewels.com where Natural Rubies are available at affordable prices and in the best quality. We value your trust above anything else and therefore provide a free lab certificate which ensures that your Ruby gemstone is 100% natural. Also, you can pay cash on delivery as we provide free shipping for our products worldwide. We also have a customer-friendly Return and Refund policy.
Which is the Best substitute for Ruby ?
Red Garnet and Red Onyx are the substitutes of Ruby. Tiger Eye is also considered to be another popular substitute for Ruby gemstone. However, substitutes are astrologically less effective than the primary stone. Rhodolite, Red Spinal, Rubilite etc. are also used as Ruby gemstone substitutes.
We can help you find the best gemstone for your budget from a wide variety of Rubies as well as its substitutes like Red Garnet, Red Onyx and Tiger’s Eye showcased on Sitare Jewels. Request A Call Back Now!
Ruby Benefits, Procedure of wearing Manik Gemstone
Find Your Lucky Gemstone