Benefits of Yellow Sapphire –
- Yellow Sapphire or Pukhraj stone brings wealth, status, respect and prosperity to its wearer.
- It is highly beneficial for people in administrative, judicial, management and top level influential jobs.
- Yellow Sapphire benefits people in the Education sector like scholars, teachers etc. as it is symbolic of Jupiter (Guru).
- Pukhraj stone (Yellow Sapphire gemstone) creates auspicious timing for higher educational qualifications and specialization.
- Medically, Yellow Sapphire is said to cure chronic diseases. It is widely worn to help in curing Liver ailments and obesity related conditions.
- Pukhraj benefits childless couples, especially women, in conceiving heirs and children.
Procedure for wearing Yellow Sapphire, Pukhraj –
The first choice as the metal for Yellow Sapphire should be Gold. The second choice as the metal for Pukhraj stone should be Silver or Panchdhaatu. Yellow Sapphire is worn in the index finger of the correct hand (Left Hand for left-handed people and the Right Hand for right-handed people). It should be worn on Thursday tmorning before 12 PM during the Shukla Paksh (Waxing Moon).
Which Yellow Sapphire stone should I buy ?
- Pukhraj stone should ideally weigh at least 1/12th in carats of your body weight. (60 kg body weight = 5 carat stone)
- The stone should preferably have high clarity, mid to deep yellow color and no chemical or heat treatments.
- For Astrological purpose, Ceylon Yellow Sapphires (Sri Lankan) are considered to be the best Yellow Sapphires.
Find Your Lucky Gemstone
At Sitarejewels.com, there is a stone for every budget. Our catalogue features the best Ceylonese and Burmese Yellow Sapphires for all price ranges. For lower budgets, we have a range of Thailand Pukhraj stones and substitutes of Pukhraj like Yellow Topaz, and Citrine etc. Contact us at INDIA: +91 9609606060
Where should I buy Natural Yellow Sapphire ?
Be careful as many dealers sell treated or synthetic Pukhraj. Therefore, when you buy Yellow Sapphire Online, ensure that you get a Lab Certificate of its authenticity from a Reputed Lab and that the dealer is ready to get the gemstone certified from any reputed lab of your choice (careful: there are fake labs as well!).
The seller should also have a clear refund policy and hopefully, a large presence (larger organizations are likely to be more careful about their brand and stay away from unethical practices).
You can buy Yellow Sapphire online at sitarejewels.com where the original Pukhraj stone prices are reasonable and quality, the best. We value your trust above anything else and therefore, provide a free lab certificate which ensures that your Yellow Sapphire gemstone is 100% natural. Also, you can pay cash on delivery as we provide free shipping for our products worldwide. We also have a customer-friendly Return and Refund policy.
Which is the Best substitute for Yellow Sapphire ?
Citrine and Yellow Topaz are the best Yellow Sapphire substitutes. Turquoise is another popular substitute for Yellow Sapphire gemstone. However, substitutes are astrologically less effective than the primary stone.
We can help you find the best gemstone for your budget from a wide variety of Yellow Sapphires as well as its substitutes showcased on sitarejewels.com. Start a chat or call us at INDIA: +91 9609606060.
Gemstones Related to Yellow Sapphire
Pitambari Pukhraj– Pitambari Yellow Sapphire has mix of blue and yellow color, typically more yellow
Neelambari Pukhraj – a blue and yellow mix colored sapphire. Typically, more blue.
Yellow Sapphire Benefits, Procedure of wearing Pukhraj Gemstone
Find Your Lucky Gemstone